Business Development Manager
- Taking calls and leads - web design, online marketing, and print services and converting them to sales.
- Existing project management b/w staff and clients.
- Meeting all project deadlines.
- Updating client via phone for any delays at least 2-3 days prior.
- Calling 5 past clients daily and re-introducing ourselves our services web, graphic, online marketing, smo, app, etc.
- Weekly newsletter to all existing and past clients database.
- Generating Business Leads and Following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold Calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Developing, Managing and growing existing clients’ relationships.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Proven Track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Engage in the entire sales process - lead generation, contact management, cold calling, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Execute and implement marketing and sales initiatives.
- Follow-up for deal closure.
- Strong Communication skills with assertive attitude.
- Good analytical skills & eye for details.
- Keen eye for market intelligence and competition.
- Strong follow-up ability & keenness.